Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, March 25, 2011

Freaky friday....

well, some guys may thanks god its finally friday... but for me it was freaky friday. well not everyweek i feel like this, but it defenately feel freaky today.... T_T. hm...... not freaky friday like the movie okey (but close to that).

nape aku speaking london? saje je aku suke.... lgpun nk practise speaking. lame tak guna nanti lama2 lupa lak... guys, please do not mind my grammer or vocab here. okey. i'm stress here

the day start when i woke up after a nightmare. i dreamed that en.bee was having a very good time riding a panther (one of his motorbike) with my bestfriend (why must be my bestfriend???). well it was a nightmare, right??? this was the 3rd time i dream like this (with a different women each time). brrrr....

then at work, i realised i forgot to order items that need to be used today.... TODAY.... and i only realise it TODAY.... gosh... i do not know where my mind these past few weeks. i never, repeat NEVER made a mistake like that (i'm some kind of perfectionist and superorganize when it come to work).... it was waste of a day work... haish... i thinks when we were too comfortable with our work, we more likely to make mistake due to our carelessness (is there a word like carelessness? ah hentam saje lah).... what the hell is happening to me??? the items need to be used today on two seperated project. due to my mistake, 1 project need to be posponed, another 1 still going on but used a different material. i just hope the outcome is not much different.... oh...... hm, and of course my boss knew about it... the mistake i mean.... but he tought i only made 1.... 1 mistake...... but instead of 1 it actualy 2 mistake boss..... sorry boss for not telling you this.... hm..... okey. enough of feeling pity to myself. this situation will teach me better to check and recheck my works next time.

to top my misery, my new samsung galaxy handphone fall into a toilet bowl... duh.... excuse me.... i said my new handphone okey. i only used it for a week..... no, for 5 days only...... arghhhhhhhh...... what a bad day....

then now when i am looking at pictures when i was vacation in chiang mai (around 3 month ago) and i definitely did not like what i saw.... what i see is a fat woman was having a good time. not me okey (in denial state).... i definitely not look like that. oh God, is that me.....? hm... how can i become sooooo big in just 4 years? from 48kgs to 76kgs, how come?

i'm in a stress condition oh-key..... will no be online this weekend. need to do some serious thinking.......!

No comments: