Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Shaklee

Salam and good morning....

Have you heard of shaklee? Sure many of you know this brand...
I just become a distributor on late January 2017 after consuming the product for 3 month...
Why suddenly?
I am sure, for one who know me, i am sucker for natural remedies....

Actually i was looking for a calcium supplement for such a longtime. Me who did not drink milk and not eaten much other calcium source (like brocoli, almond ect), find that a pills is a better way to add a calcium in my body.
Wow, why i need a calcium? How do you know your body need calcium?
Well, after 2 years breastfeed my first child, and pregnant with second, i find that  by body were giving signal of calcium deficiency. Leg cramp, body aches, brittle hair, heels crack, nail easily crack, and dry skin :(.
Before trying oste, already tried 2 other brand, no have no significant change. I love oste because not only have effect on bone, but also others,like easily pass stool early in the morning. Well, for a person like me, that was a good effect. Excellent actually. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah. Now taking it every night before sleep.
Another product that i used before becoming a distributor was Vit c. I already received stock in my hand, but decided to delay taking it because have other brand that still not finished yet. At that time, i was having a flu, sore throat, coughing and on and off fever for already a month. I was taking vit c pills (not shaklee), oranges, honey (bee and keluluk) everyday. But still not getting better.
So i was asking for a tips to a Facebook friends. My shaklee supplier advised to take 2 or 3 pills per day. Other people said to eat honey, garlic, pineapple and so on. So went back home and looking at the shaklee vit c pills bottle, and said, "well, why don't i try eating this? Hm, if not ok, will giving it to my sister (because she looking for a supplement for skin)"
After try for 2 days, Alhamdulillah with Allah permission, my flu were gone...
And that's the day i decided to become shaklee distributor...

If you would like to order just contact me Izan/ Jane 013-7844088

No comments: