Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Daily Supplement

Salam and good afternoon...

So, how's lunch? Any good?
Care to suggest me any delicious meal or restaurant that i should try?

I loves food. And love to try a new one. But since i lost my weight, i've been watching my calories intake closely. Well, do not want it to go uncontrolled like last time :)

Many who know me, or around me this past 4 years know how big i am before especially during my pregnancy. Well, i was huge. Yes i know and realized it. People may says it normal for a woman to increased weight during pregnancy, but to be big like you carry a twin is not normal, right? Hahaha. Both of my pregnancy, i kept getting a comment like i were carrying a twin, but it really just 1 baby inside me. And, my baby not so big ( both weight below 4 kgs), it me the whole time who having those fat around my body.

So, i was glad that i was able to shade all those fat. Aim to loose another 4kgs stubborn fat this year...
My total weight lost were 13kgs for 3 months. Then stagnant for 2 months. Hahaha.

Well, so now i've been calculating my calories intake. Do not want it to be overboard so much. Well, for someone who 💘 food so much, my intake usually on par with my requirements or extra a bit.

That's why, I filled the gap of vitamins requirements with supplement. It's not because i do not support natural elements/ natural food.

Wah, some people may said, so many supplement... Well, not much actually;
Olive and habatussauda before breakfast
Vit c after breakfast
Alfafa after lunch
Phytonatal after dinner
Ostematrix before sleep

Its simple....
So, do i eat it everyday? Not necessarily. But most of the time i do take them. If i forgot, nevermind. Its not a medicine, its just a supplement.

No comments: