Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Reunion after 10years

Hello hello,
I just on my way back from my university classmates reunion.
Phew... After 10 years, we meet again. Only 40% attend but its already havoc... Much hugging, much kissing... hahaha. Ops, only with same gender were allowed.
Its good to see how some of them really progressed. Hot shot in our own field. Really proud of them. Jealous? No no no. Its just because what i aim in life we very different from them... i just proud to know them. 👌
I was touched to met my old close friends who progressed vastly in life. Not in term of carrier ( because after reach 35years, i have no carriers ambition anymore), but in term of personality. Of their way of life. Of their held in faith. A better muslim than before. I'm very touch. And still emotional about it right now... because i'm still old me like 10years before. Nothing change. Very sad 😢 indeed.
I of them were very sosial and sexy before. But now a pious muslim. Better than me. She's happy with her way and life now. I think she find fulfillment in her soul. Really glad for her and her husband.
Another 1 is like me before. But now really become a very godly person. 'Beriman' i mean.  Wear purdah, cover her aurah really well. Have a good touch or relationship with Allah and human and other living thing. To tell you the truth, i can see she on a road to jannah ( heaven) already... but me, the same old me.... so sad and disappointed with myself.
But i hope whoever read this, can also pray for my faith (iman) to be strong to follow true muslim way. That's what missing in my soul. Please guide me Ya Rabb.
Stop till here. Cannot write anymore. I'm really sad with myself.

No comments: